For more information on:
The Bureau of Land Management: Who We Are and What We Do
• Various Laws, Regulations, Policies and Court Decisions that apply to BLM-managed lands that land use plan decisions must adhere to, see the BLM website
• How Environmental Impact Statements and other aspects of the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) processes work, read A Citizen’s Guide to NEPA
• The BLM Land Use Planning process and policies, read the BLM Land Use Planning Handbook.
• The BLM National Solar Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement, visit the project website.
• The Arizona Restoration Design Energy Project, see the project website
• The Multi-agency West-wide Energy Corridor Programmatic EIS, see the project website
• The BLM National Landscape Conservation System (NLCS), see the BLM website
• The BLM Wilderness Characteristics Policies, see the BLM website
• The BLM Travel Management Program and Route Inventory and Designations, see the BLM Website